The Olsbergs MSE Supercar Lites is a rallycross racer built by the famed Swedish team Olsbergs MSE and Avitas Motorsport. Unlike the Rallycross Supercars which are derived from production models, the Supercar Lites is built on a tubular spaceframe structure combined with high performance composite plastic exterior and interior body fitted with CDS rollcage. Powering the Supercar Lites is a mid-mounted 2400cc naturally aspired Duratec engine, provides about 310 horsepower and 300 Nm of torque.
The Supercar Lites are currently racing in the FIA World Rallycross Championship, ARX Americas Rallycross and RallyX Nordic as a supporting category. Despite being less powerful than a Supercar, it serves as a gateway for every new, up-and-coming talents who are interested in rallycross racing.
OMSE is the official and sole licensed suppiler of parts for Supercar Lites for all series: RX2 FIA World Rallycross, RallyX Nordic and Global Rallycross.
In 2017 OMSE made its debute in Race of Champion Miami using Supercar Lites.
Suprcar Lites spec:
• Tubular Spaceframe Structure combined with high performance composite plastic exterior and interior body.
• CDS rollcage.
• Dimensions: Length: 3800mm. Width: 1800mm. Wheelbase: 2489mm.
• Weight: 1100kg minimum with driver included.
• Naturally aspired Ford Duratec 2400cc (OLSBERGS Design).
• Four cylinders, 16 valves
• Power: 320 HP
• Torque: 300 Nm
• AEM Performance Electronics
• Permanent four-wheel drive with 2 LSD differentials.
• 6 speed sequential SADEV gearbox.
• ALCON 2 plate carbon clutch.
• Front – Double wishbone suspension. ÖHLINS TTX adjustable dampers.
• Rear – Double wishbone suspension. ÖHLINS TTX adjustable dampers.
• Front – ALCON 330 mm ventilated brake discs with 4 piston brake callipers.
• Rear – ALCON 330 mm ventilated brake discs with four pistons callipers.
• 2013 spec. (8×17) lightweight MOTEGI RACING wheel rims.
• COOPER molded rallycross tyres.
For Car Sales contact us via email@example.com
For Parts Sales in Europe contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
For parts sales in North America contact us via email@example.com
For more information about Supercar lites and events www.supercarlites.com